The ultra-comfortable 5.11 Tactical Company CST 2.0 Boots are a step up in performance and convenience. Pull them on at a moment's notice with stay-flat pull tabs. When work demands swift movements, these boots protect your ankle from rolling with the fantastic stability and fit of a neoprene Quick Call Collar. A full-grain leather upper can take the abuse of daily work while staying supple for comfortable movement.
The inside of the CST 2.0 boots are protected with an antibacterial lining to fight the effects of sweaty, hard-working feet. Astoundingly durable OrthoLite sockliners boost comfort without reducing breathability. The oil and slip-resistant outsoles have a shock mitigation system built-in to reduce fatigue. At the end of a long day, 5.11's signature kick plate makes it easy to remove your boots and put your feet up.
The Company CST 2.0 is 100% non-metallic. These boots use a ASTM F2413-05 M I/75/C/75 EH PR composite toe to protect your feet.
- Pull-on work boot
- Composite toe rated ASTM F2413-05 M I/75/C/75 EH PR
- Full grain polished leather uppers
- Antibacterial liner
- OrthoLite sockliners
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Airport friendly; non-metallic
- Kick plate plug for easy removal
- Stay-flat pull tabs for quick dressing
- Neoprene Quick Call Collar for support and comfort above the ankle