- Size Chart
Work ‘N Gear Men's Short Sleeve Work Shirt #MS24
Made of durable 65/35 polyester/cotton, our short sleeve work shirt is designed specifically for today's high-performance worker. With two button-through hex-style pockets with angled bartacks and an easy care soil-release finish, you'll always look like a pro in this Work ‘N Gear exclusive. Order your short sleeve work shirt today and feel comfortable and productive on the job.
- 4.25 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton extends the lifetime of your shirt.
- Easy care soil-release finish ensures you always look your best.
- Premium poplin fabric provides the sturdiness you need to get the job done.
- Two button-through hex-style pockets with angled bartacks give you a professional, smart look.
You'll feel great in this short sleeve work shirt, thanks to its comfortable 65/35 polyester/cotton blend. Sturdy poplin fabric ensures your shirt maintains its integrity for many workdays to come.
This short sleeve work shirt is not only heavy-duty, but great-looking. With two button-through hex-style pockets with angled bartacks, you'll feel confident enough to handle any duty. Easy care soil-release finish prolongs the life of this productivity-boosting shirt.
For work wear that won't quit, outfit yourself in a Work ‘N Gear short sleeve work shirt.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Work 'N Gear - Men's Shirts
All measurements in inches.
|Work 'N Gear Size||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL||7XL|
|Chest (1" below arm)||42||46||50||54||57||60||63||66||69||71|
|Sleeve Length (long)||33||33.5||34||34.5||35||35||35||35||35.5||35.5|
|Sleeve Length (short)||17.75||18.75||19.75||20.75||21.5||22.25||23.125||23.75||24.25||25|
Work 'N Gear - Men's Trousers
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!