- Size Chart
Work ‘N Gear 8.3 Oz. Men's Work Pant #MP20
Our 8.3 oz. men's work pants stand up to the toughest workplace conditions while offering the comfort you need to stay productive all day. Made of high-quality 65/35 polyester/cotton twill and featuring a stain resistant finish, these durable work pants will last for many workdays to come. Front and back pockets provide ample room for your workplace necessities, while the jean-style waistband gives you the flexibility to get any job done. For work wear you can count on, order a pair of Work ‘N Gear men's work pants.
- High-quality 8-ounce, 65/35 polyester/cotton twill extends the lifetime of your pants.
- Easy-care soil release finish keeps your pants stain-free.
- Jean-style waistband with button closure provides you freedom of movement.
- Front and back pockets hold your workplace necessities.
With 65/35 polyester/cotton twill fabric, these men's work pants are tough, tear-resistant, and guaranteed to maintain their color. Add in the stain resistant finish and you'll be wearing these heavy duty pants year-round.
The jean-style waistband on these work pants not only looks great, but provides the ease-of-motion you need to work hard all day. Thanks to a roomy front and back pockets, you'll have everything you need to perform top-notch work.
Value-priced and ruggedly built, these Work ‘N Gear men's work pants are a must-have for today's get-it-done worker.
A properly fitted garment not only keeps you looking professional, but also keeps you feeling comfortable for your entire work day. See below for advice on taking accurate measurements.
Work 'N Gear - Men's Shirts
All measurements in inches.
|Work 'N Gear Size||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL||7XL|
|Chest (1" below arm)||42||46||50||54||57||60||63||66||69||71|
|Sleeve Length (long)||33||33.5||34||34.5||35||35||35||35||35.5||35.5|
|Sleeve Length (short)||17.75||18.75||19.75||20.75||21.5||22.25||23.125||23.75||24.25||25|
Work 'N Gear - Men's Trousers
Men's sizes expressed as "waist x inseam" (e.g. 34x36). See below for measuring advice.
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in getting the right fit:
- Take all measurements in inches
- If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size
- For greatest accuracy, have someone else take your measurements (rather than doing it yourself)
- Your tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight
- NECK: Measure the circumference of the neck (see illustration)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Place one end of tape at the bottom of your collar, at the center of your back, then measure down around your elbow to the bottom of your wrist (it helps to have your arm slightly bent)
- CHEST: Measure at the fullest point of the chest, keeping the tape under arms and around shoulder blades; Be sure to hold the tape level and firmly, but not tight
- WAIST: Holding the tape snug, not tight, measure at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants); If you wear your trousers or jeans at a different place on your waist, adjust accordingly
- INSEAM: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of your shoe or boot
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!