- Size Chart
Wolverine Goretex 6 Inch Waterproof Composite Toe Boots # W02564WOL
Wolverine Waterproof Composite Toe 6-Inch Boots have a mix of hearty endurance and good foot support for working hard or heading out on the trail. You'll get top quality with the full-grain leather composition that you can trust to keep you going for the day and the tough pigskin uppers that give more stability and ease stress on your feet. The insole is made from rubber and you'll have the benefit of electrical hazard protection and a composite toe for safety.
Head out in all kinds of temperatures and climates with the GORE-TEX waterproof lining that lets your feet breathe freely while keeping them protected from the elements. You'll find that the removable footbed has extra-thick padding to make you more comfortable without losing out on support. You can face everything from hard floors to muddy terrain with the Goodyear construction while fatigue is lessened with the lightweight shank. With both eyehole and hook lacing, you'll find that the fit is tailored to your feet each time you put these boots on.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Composite toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane lining is breathable for good air flow
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Uppers made of full grain leather
- Extra-thick footbed is more comfortable and can be removed
- Midsole is made from rubber for added support
- Goodyear welt construction is durable and provides better motion
- Nylon shank is easier on feet
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!