For any man who doesn't need to waste time worrying about his footwear on a tough job, Wolverine Prairie Trek 8-inch Insulated Gore-Tex Steel Toe Boots provide comfort and protection. These boots cover the bases: they're insulated, yet breathable. They're rugged, yet comfortable. They offer heavy-duty durability, yet they're surprisingly lightweight. Whatever the job, you can step into these boots with confidence that your feet are well-protected.
Whether you plan to head into the swamp, climb onto the roof, crank up the chain saw or any other tough job, these waterproof, steel toe boots provide rubber outsoles and removable, well-cushioned insoles so that you can stay comfortable and confident regardless of the terrain. Even if you have far to travel, the lightweight boots won't weigh you down; after all, no one wants to waste their strength lugging heavy boots around during a tough job. With these boots, you won't have to give a second thought to your feet, except to marvel at how comfortable they are.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Toe Protection: Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Insulation: 600-gram Thinsulate
- Breathable GORE-TEX waterproof membrane lining
- Permanent direct-attach molding seals out water
- Rubber lug outsole
- Removable full-cushion insole
- Full-grain leather upper with tough 1000-denier Cordura nylon
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue; tough, lightweight polyurethane midsole