Wolverine Marauder 10 Inch Steel Toe Wellington Boots # W02165WOL
If you're looking for hearty footwear that's tough, comfortable and offers safety protection, Wolverine Marauder Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington boots are an excellent choice. Your feet will be fine in all kinds of rough weather with the waterproof full-grain leather upper in the flexible Wolverine Contour Welt construction. Never worry about cold temperatures with the 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation that keeps your feet warm and comfortable. The wave mesh lining with waterproof membrane makes the interior waterproof and breathable. The lightweight nylon shank helps to fight fatigue and keeps you going strong.
The steel toe and electrical hazard ratings are classified at F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 standards, which is designed to put up your first safeguard against workplace injuries and open electrical circuits, but you won't sacrifice comfort. You'll have it with the removable, fully cushioned MultiShox footbed and the polyurethane insole that's lightweight for extra support. With the ease of a convenient pull-on design, these rugged boots will stand up to a variety of different environments, both inside and out.
- Boot height: 10 inches
- Steel toe classification of F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 EH standards
- Insulated with 200 grams Thinsulate
- Wave mesh lining with waterproof membrane is breathable
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Flexible Contour Welt construction
- Midsole made from lightweight polyurethane
- Removable footbed is fully cushioned with Multishox technology
- Nylon shank fights fatigue
- Wolverine ContourWelt non-slip rubber lug outsole