- Size Chart
Wolverine Harden Gore-Tex Steel Toe Hiker # W04978WOL
The Wolverine Harden Gore-Tex Waterproof Steel Toe Hiking Boots are designed for avid hikers that are ready for long distances and trekking through extreme conditions. You will feel prepared to take these boots into the roughest terrains without worrying about foot protection and lasting durability. They can also be worn as work shoes at construction sites or loading docks due to the added toe protection. The steel toe will keep your toes protected from rocks, dropped boxes or machinery. The upper is designed from an oiled nubuck leather that is tough and strong. The membrane lining is breathable and waterproof made from Gore-Tex. It will keep your feet dry when walking through dew and puddles while still allowing your skin to breathe. The midsole is built with a compression molded EVA to improve fit and comfort. The full-cushion footbed is removable and includes a mesh sock liner for added comfort. The rubber outsole and cement construction result in a durable boot that will stand up to lots of tough hiking or working.
- Protective steel-toe is rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Lining is a waterproof membrane made from breathable Gore-Tex
- Leather upper is made from high quality waterproof oiled nubuck leather
- Removable footbed is designed with full-cushion for comfort
- Mesh sock liner
- Midsole is built from compression molded EVA
- Slip and oil resistant rubber lug outsole
- Cement construction for durability
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-11 EH standards
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!