These Wolverine Exert Lace To Toe 6-Inch Opanka Boots are built to be a blend of comfort and durability on the job or for everyday life activity. The genuine full-grain leather upper provides dependable support while you're on the go. These boots are designed to stand up to use with Flex-stitch hand-sewn Opanka construction that makes them strong but maintains flexibility for your freedom of motion.
Your feet will stay comfortable for hours with a long-lasting lining made from patented Dri-lex, which wicks moisture away from your skin so that it will stay dry even in warm weather conditions. To help you carry through the day, the shank is made from lightweight nylon to battle fatigue, and the removable footbed is double density for increased cushioning that adds a layer of stability and support. With a lacing system that includes eyelets and ankle hooks, you can get the fit just right each time you put these boots on, whether it's for a day of high-intensity activity or a normal day on the job.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Soft toe
- Lining of patented Dri-lex for wicking away from skin to keep feet dry
- Full-grain leather upper
- Nylon shank helps prevent fatigue
- Removable footbed is double density to give extra support and comfort
- Hand-sewn with flex-stitch for sturdiness and good fit
- Wolverine Durashocks slip and oil resistant outsole
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 standards