- Size Chart
When you need heavy-duty footwear that can handle the elements, nothing does the job like Wolverine DuraShocks Steel Toe Insulated Waterproof Wellington work boots. These boots are waterproof and have a Nubuck leather upper to help shed moisture in all forms. A permanent direct-attach molding will seal out water even when you are ankle deep in the muck. The polyurethane midsole is lighter than rubber and offers greater flexibility, yet is still tough enough to handle most situations. A fiberglass shank provides excellent stability and is also extremely lightweight. A snug fit and sustainable warmth is possible because of the 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation; Dri-lex lining permits air flow and takes away humidity to keep your feet comfortable and dry all day long. The double-density footbed is removable to allow for optimum comfort despite countless hours without a break. Wolverine DuraShocks® Comfort Technology attempts to reduce the impact you feel on hard surfaces when you just can't step lightly. This outsole is also oil and slip resistant to reduce the likelihood of workplace accidents.
- Boot Height: 10 inches
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- 200-gram 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Nubuck leather upper
- Permanent direct-attach molding for waterproofing
- Patented Dri-lex lining
- Fiberglass shank
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Polyurethane midsole
- Removable double density footbed
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!