- Size Chart
Wolverine Dura 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots # W02053WOL
The Durashocks 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots will keep you warm in the winter and prevent slipping on ice and snow. Upper is made of nubuck leather, these are some of the best work boots on the market. They feature a tough polyurethane midsole, removable double density footbed for extra stability, and rugged leather upper.
These boots will protect you from electrical hazards and keep your feet secure, no matter the task at hand. The fiberglass shank is 75% lighter than steel and prevents fatigue, while the permanent direct-attach construction stops water from entering the shoe. The midsole is made of lightweight polyurethane, offering increased comfort. The Durashocks 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots will keep you going, even during long shifts. This type of footwear can endure years of abuse before breaking down. It's perfect for construction work as well as for use in more demanding conditions.
Created for those who spend long hours on their feet, these work boots offer maximum wear protection and resistance. With proper care, they will last for years.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Nubuck leather uppers
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 standards
- Permanent direct-attach construction
- Resistant to high heat
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM standards
- Tough midsole
- Removable double density footbed for extra support
- Fiberglass shank for increased stability
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!