- Size Chart
Wolverine Amphibian Carbonmax GORE-TEX Boots are designed with special technologies to fight back when a harsh environment complicates your work day. These boots will keep your feet comfortable regardless of you line of work, but are especially appealing if you work in wet and mucky situations. Wolverine CarbonMAX® Advanced Safety-Toe technology promises protection as reliable and strong as steel but is only half the weight. This boot also carries an Electrical Hazard rating. A GORE-TEX breathable waterproof membrane lining makes sure these boots are water tight without stifling your feet. The full-cushion footbed with mesh sock liner is removable for lasting freshness and provides an optimum amount of comfort for long periods of time on your feet. Cement construction bonds the durable and lightweight man-made upper to the rubber lug outsole. These boots are both oil and slip resistant for an extra level of safety in hazardous working conditions.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Leather and nylon mesh upper is durable and lightweight
- Safety-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Wolverine CarbonMAX® Advanced Safety-Toe technology
- GORE-TEX breathable waterproof membrane lining
- Removable full-cushion footbed with mesh sock liner
- Slip and oil resistant rubber lug outsole
- Cement construction is lightweight and flexible
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Widths: Medium and Extra Wide available for most sizes
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM standards
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!