- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Women's TiTAN 6-Inch Safety Toe Boots # 72399
The Timberland Women's TiTAN 6-Inch Safety Toe Boots is engineered to be one of the premier quality boots on the market for women. You'll find the boot to be an innovative leader in moisture managment protection with its Contoured OrthoLite footbed with Dryz Intellitemp technology. Whether you're on your feet all day or wherever your job may take you, you'll come to appreciate the moisture-channel mesh comfort lining that makes the boot lightweight and comfortable enough to wear all day. The soft leather construction also minimizes the time it takes to break in the boot. The Powerfit comfort system and anti-microbial treatment provides superior comfort and gives your foot ample room to breathe as well as combats odor. Safety is of the utmost importance on a job site, and the Titan alloy safety toe and Timberland PRO rubber outsole provides abrasion, slip and oil resistance as you navigate your workspace.
- Boot Height: 6 inch
- Titan alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining
- The integral anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- Non-slip, Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Contoured OrthoLite footbed with Dryz Intellitemp™ X-Static combined technology provides superior moisture management
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Soft leather to minimize break-in time
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11,and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!