- Size Chart
The Timberland Women's Ratchet Steel Toe Hiking Boots are a great protective work boot option for women. The boot comes to just above the top of the ankle for added support. The lacing system also supports the ankle area. The lacing system is comprised of leather lacing ghillies that are constructed of nylon for durability.
For comfort, these boots are designed with compression molded EVA in the midsole area. Additional comfort is provided by a contoured single-density OrthoLite footbed. Soft padded leather is used at the top of the boots to prevent irritation and maintain flexibility. In terms of maintaining safety, these boots include a ASTM rated steel toe protection from work hazards as well as a synthetic toe overlay to prevent abrasion. Foot infections are prevented with the inclusion of an anti-microbial lining that also allows the foot to breathe during long periods of wear.
Despite the heavy-duty construction of these Timberland boots, they are not heavy on the foot. These boots are designed to be tough but not weigh you down on long days. When making these boots, the types of environments they will be worn in are taken into consideration. This helps create a versatile boot that is ideal for a variety of working conditions and terrains.
- Boot type: Hiker
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Full grain leather upper
- Lining has Antimicrobial odor control capabilities
- Rubber outsole is non-marking, slip,oil and abrasion resistant
- Abrasion resistant synthetic toe overlay
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!