- Size Chart
Timberland Pro Valor McClellan Waterproof 8-Inch Boots are manufactured specifically for those working in public safety and industries that require lightweight shoes with good protection. The Valor collection is a specific collection of shoes that boast anti-fatigue protection, shock absorption and energy distribution. The boots redirect energy to the foot using a specially designed insole. With an all-climate material designed to be used in even the worst weather conditions, these boots help support you by letting you perform at the highest level possible.
These boots are good waterproof protection. When water hits the shoes, it beads and rolls right off the contoured exterior. A nylon shank makes it possible to maintain good arch support and enough stiffness to keep you supported while still maintaining flexibility. The lining is antimicrobial, waterproof and offers a high degree of protection in the wettest environments. The full-grain leather material can be easily polished and gives the shoe a sleek, comfortable feel.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- full-grain leather upper
- Soft toe
- 3D mesh lining that uses an antimicrobial treated waterproof material
- Non slip outsole
- Nylon shank provides good torsional stiffness and arch support
- Timberland Brake Sport Flex Propel system enables efficient motion
- Abrasion resistant outsole
- Oil resistant outsole
- Anti-fatigue technology redirects energy to crucial points in the foot
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions give enhanced comfort
- Airport friendly polycarbonate eyelets
- Non-metallic YKK side zipper for easy on, easy off
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!