- Size Chart
The Timberland PRO TiTAN 6-Inch Soft Toe Boots will give lightweight protection for working service jobs. These work boots meet ASTM standards and are made of durable soft leather made to give lasting protection and minimize break in time. They also have a padded collar for comfort at the ankle to keep from irritation and chafing.
They have 360 degrees of lightweight comfort with the footbed made of Contoured OrthoLite and Dryz Intellitemp X-static. These will keep your feet comfortable and cool, and dry. It also has a moisture-wicking mesh lining that will pull the moisture away from your feet. They also have anti-microbial treatment that gives protection from odor causing bacteria and keep the smells away.
The polyurethane midsole gives added durable cushioning for your feet. The nylon diffusion shank gives torsional rigidity to give the boots stability. The outsole is made of Timberland PRO rubber and is abrasion, oil and slip resistant for any terrain that might come your way.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Soft toe
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Soft leather
- Footbed made with OrthoLite and Dryz Intellitemp X-static
- Anti-microbial treatment
- PU midsole
- Nylon diffusion shank
- Outsole made of Timberland PRO rubber
- Abrasion, oil, and slip resistant
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!