- Size Chart
Exceeding standard ASTM ratings, the Timberland PRO TiTAN 6-Inch Safety Toe Work Boots will keep workers safe and sound. Made from nylon, the diffusion shank is rigid enough to prevent the hardest bumps and minimize damage from torsional wear. Featuring patented TiTAN technology, the alloy safety toe also offers reliable protection for your feet.
When it comes to ergonomics, the PowerFit design ensures long-lasting comfort with each step taken in these Timberland boots. Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology controls the temperature inside these boots to keep your feet cool throughout a long workday. Additionally, the inner linings will stay dry and odor-free thanks to the Agion treatment and mesh design. The contoured open-cell footbed further improve the comfort of these work boots.
Traditional Timberland PRO engineering is integrated into the rubber outsole that will give you good traction even when walking on slick surfaces covered by oil and other liquids. Aggressive tread patterns further improve the traction of the outsole on rugged terrains and uneven surfaces in industrial settings.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact standards
- Lightweight design for all-around comfort
- Midsole made from polyurethane for cushioned support
- Padded collar
- Soft full grain leather upper
- Mesh lining with Agion treatment for odor control
- Nylon diffusion shank
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort in footbed controls moisture management
- Metallic hooks and hardware
- Rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!