- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Steel Trax 6-Inch Steel Toe Boots # 53525
The Timberland Pro Steel Trax 6-Inch Steel Toe Boots will give you all of the protection and comfort that you need during a rough workday. Aside from giving you a durable design, which can last you for many years, these boots are also made to match your work uniform. The boot height is 6 inches and can give you the much-needed support that you need for your ankles. You will find the steel toe feature that comes with these boots useful when you are working those tough jobs.
The lining of the boots is made from Cambrelle fabric materials. Because of the OrthoLite footbed construction, you will be able to stay comfortable on your feet. The rubber outsoles of the boot contain a polyurethane suspension network system. Those who work with cars and trucks can also benefit from the slip and oil resistant rubber outsole as well. These boots are also made to keep your feet warm on cold days or cool on hot days. The welt construction of the boot will keep your new boots durable for many years to come.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Full grain and abrasion resistant Ever-Guard leathers
- Steel toe
- Anti-micorbial Cambrelle lining
- An OrthoLite footbed construction
- Rubber outsole with a polyurethane suspension system
- Goodyear welt construction
- Outsole is resistant to slipping, heat, oil and abrasion
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!