- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Resistor Waterproof Safety Toe Boots # 90651
The Timberland PRO Resistor can be categorized as the boot worn by people who want safety, comfort and reliability. Safety is number one, with comfort coming in a close second. These boots are lightweight, flexible, and the extra midsole gives you the cushioning needed for a hard day on your feet. The non-metal toe allows safety without compromising comfort.
Don't worry about wet feet. They stay dry in the Timberland Pro Resistor boot. Leather upper seams are seal-constructed, making it waterproof.
Are you concerned about foot fatigue or slipping? A 3-layer outsole cradles your foot with an anti-fatigue nylon shock-diffusion plate. This boot's traction sole and firm grip gives a performance that resists oil and other slippery surfaces. This boot is a good choice for men and women who need a hard working boot.
- Non-metallic TiTAN composite allows ultimate safety in toe protection
- Waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed for durability and comfort
- Timberland PRO outsole has an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, testing for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A & Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours, as well as ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Durable direct-injected construction with padded top collar and lightweight Polyurethane midsole
- Mesh lining treated with Agion resists odor causing microbials
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate allows for support and torsional rigidity
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!