- Size Chart
Demanding jobs require tough boots that can live up the daily requirements, and the Timberland PRO Resistor Waterproof Safety Toe Boots are an excellent choice for people in all types of industries. These boots fit comfortably and can provide you with the support and protection you need to put in a full day.
As someone who's committed to getting the job done, you want a boot that will withstand the test of time. This work boot features direct-inject construction to help it last longer, and the padded top collar is more comfortable around the ankles. When it's time to make the investment in a new pair of boots, consider Timberland PRO Resistor boots for greater comfort, safety and durability.
- Non-metallic protection with each composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for a better fit
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Mesh lining features Agion antimicrobial treatment for greater odor control and comfort
- A new, dual-density, anti-fatigue technology is used to better absorb shocks and return energy to the feet at key zones
- The outsole is abrasion-, oil- and slip-resistant and is tested for volume swell using ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours and EN345 TMP ASTM Fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate provides better support and torsional rigidity
- Direct-inject construction for greater durability
- Anti-fatigue insole
- Padded top collar for greater comfort
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole provides greater flexibility and cushioning
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!