- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Powerwelt Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots # 47001
Timberland PRO Powerwelt Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots are crafted to withstand rugged conditions. Its durable Ever Guard leather protects against heat, abrasion and water to provide you with the support you need. Its Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction guarantees its durability even with hard use. The unique mesh lining used to create these boots will help keep your feet warm and dry while providing protection against bacteria and bad odors.
The Timberland PRO Powerwelt also takes your comfort into consideration. The contoured tongue is designed to reduce lace pressure while its Ortholite footbed provides your feet with the cushioning needed to comfortably stay on them all day without worrying about fatigue.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Premium full-grain and Ever Guard waterproof leather uppers
- Dryz Intellitemp technology with X-Static silver fabric to regulate body temperature, absorb moisture, provide antimicrobial protection and eliminate odor
- Heat resistant up to 346 degrees Fahrenheit
- Polyurethane outsole with aggressive tread design for slip, oil and abrasion resistance
- Constructed on a TiTAN last for a superior fit
- Non-marking sole
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
- Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Comfort designed with contoured tongue to relieve lace pressure
- Goodyear Welt Cast Bond for durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Steel shank for support
- Ortholite footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort Cover
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!