- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Powerwelt 6-Inch Steel Toe Boots are both rugged and durable, making even the longest workday a little bit easier. The premium full grade and Ever-Guard leathers help to reinforce those typically high-wear areas, while this enhanced leather treatment also offers an extremely high level of heat and abrasion resistance. Enjoy a superior, comfortable fit with the TITAN construction. This slip resistant boot has an aggressive tread design with a polyurethane outsole that will help you feel safe and steady. You can depend on the OrthoLite footbed to be both long lasting and comfortable, aided by the Outlast Adaptive Comfort cover. Together these features assist the foot to feel supported even after hours of wear. This boot is heat-resistant up to 346 degrees Fahrenheit. You can count on a durable chemical and mechanical bond derived from Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction. Whether for a tough day on the job, or for strenuous outdoor activities, this tough boot will last.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Aggressive tread design with polyurethane outsole and slip-resistant properties
- Constructed with premium full-grain and Ever-Guard leathers
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction creates a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Long-lasting OrthoLite footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort cover
- Constructed on TITAN composition for a superior fit
- The contoured tongue is comfort engineered to relieve lace pressure
- Outsole is abrasion, oil and slip resistant with a Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Heat resistant up to 346 degrees Fahrenheit
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!