- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Pit Boss 6-Inch Soft Toe Work Boots # 33030
The Timberland PRO Pit Boss 6-Inch Soft Toe Boot gives you just about everything you're looking for in a work boot: safety, rugged resistance and comfort. The upper, which is made of extra rugged leather also supplies a natural flexible freedom of movement.
For wet, oily and abrasive work surfaces, the non-slip rubber out-sole can't be matched in performance.
The shock diffusion plate and shank are made from contoured nylon, which extends both the life of your boots and adds to your foot's safety. The non-insulated inner lining and the Ortholite footbed are protected with Agion anti-microbial material, which helps prevent common, humidity-related foot problems. The Goodyear welt construction ensures you'll have a durable, resistant work boot you can rely on from season to season.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Features nubuck leather upper
- Soft toe
- Ortholite footbed covered with Agion anti-microbial material
- Lining is anti-microbial
- Goodyear welt construction means durability
- Abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant out-sole made from Timberland PRO rubber
- Shock diffusion plate and shank made from contoured nylon
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!