- Size Chart
When you want a comfortable shoe that provides exceptional support and cushioning, the Timberland PRO Mudslinger Steel Toe Waterproof Hiking Boots are an ideal choice. A good mix of comfort and style, these shoes can help get you through any job. The steel toe provides a welcomed addition, and is combined with electrical hazard safety protection. These boots won't slip, offer great traction control and can handle a variety of terrain and road conditions. Oil and ice should pose no issue with the specially formulated contact points and treads affixed to the outsole.
Providing good support and rigidity while still allowing for flexibility is an important aspect of any work boot. A nylon shank helps support your feet and provide good torsional rigidity while allowing freedom of movement. The lining consists of a mesh, anti-microbial treatment to prevent the growth of mold and mildew. Additionally, the boot features waterproof leather with fabric upper that also includes a waterproof membrane to keep the moisture out. The footbed uses single-density, open-cell polyurethane material for a lightweight and cushioned sole.
- Boot Height: Mid-ankle
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05 I/75 C/75 standard
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof leather with a fabric upper and waterproof membrane
- Non slip Timberland Pro rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard protection meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
- Compression molded Eva midsole
- Open-cell single density polyurethane footbed
- Oil resistant outsole
- Abrasion resistant outsole
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!