- Size Chart
The Timberland Pro Men's Wildcard ESD Safety Toe Hiking Boots are a great work shoe for the man who wants a lower profile. This shoe is equipped to provide structural support and protection from electric discharge. The non-metal composite safety toe will protect your feet from falling objects, and the TPU Shank will give you firm support. When you are working around electricity and face the potential for harm, the conductive open-cell polyurethane footbed is designed to conduct any electrostatic discharge away from your body and down to the ground. With a vibram outer sole, you know your shoe will safely grip slippery surfaces.
These shoes are durable and will keep you safe on the job yet look professional enough for casual meetings with clients or vendors. They will provide the cushion you need for work that keeps you on your feet all day, and include breathable materials to keep your feet comfortable and cool.
- Toe Protection: Non-metal composite safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Lining: Non-insulated mesh lining with Agion anti-microbial treatment
- Electro Static-dissipative (ESD) meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Electrical Discharge: Conductive open-cell polyurethane footbed to conduct electricity to ground
- Vibram outsole provides superior traction
- Airport Friendly: Non-metallic
- Midsole: Lightweight molded midsole
- Breathable synthetic upper
- TPU shank provides structural support
- cement construction for flexibility and easier break-in
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!