- Size Chart
Timberland Pro Men's Rip Saw 9-Inch Logger Boots provides solid waterproof protection and multifunctional utility wherever you are working, including out in the woods or in the field. The boots have an outsole made by Vibram, providing resistance to a variety of factors including heat, abrasion, slip and oil among others. Additionally, the outsole provides the most effective Ladder Lock feature. Offers a specially designed fatigue prevention technology that thoroughly absorbs and rebounds shock.
The upper portion uses waterproof leather and a special Ever-Guard leather material along with a waterproof membrane, providing not just protection from the elements but protection for dry feet. The lacing is sturdy and snug, extending up to the top of the boot, ensuring a fit that provides stability and comfort. The stitching contrast blends nicely with the leather, providing a look that strikes a balance between subdued and utilitarian.
- Boot Height: 9 inches
- Waterproof leather and Ever-Guard leather upper
- Soft toe
- Mesh Lining with layer of antibacterial treatment
- Waterproof membrane
- Steel shank for structural support
- Goodyear welt construction provides a strong, heat-resistant bond
- Vibram outsole is oil, slip, and abrasion resistant
- Maneuverability and control provided by Exclusive Independent Suspension Network
- Anti-Fatigue Technology is dual-zone, providing shock absorption and rebounding at various points in the shoe
- Electical Hazard meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!