- Size Chart
When you need professional-grade work boots, the Timberland PRO Men's Helix 6-Inch Soft Toe Boot is an excellent choice. The rugged full-grain leather exterior is complemented by the interior breathable mesh lining. A strong Timberland PRO rubber outer sole provides essential resistance to oil, dirt, ice and uneven terrain. You can do all of your work-related activities with confidence and safety, thanks to the Ladder Lock outer sole radius and durable treads for added traction.
Built with cement construction methods, these boots feature an Agion antimicrobial interior treatment to prevent odor buildup. A contoured single layer open-cell polyurethane foot bed cushions your feet with each step. The nylon diffusion shank adds stability and protection to your ankles and lower legs.
Lace up these boots with the dual-purpose top hardware. The active lock heel lacing system combines with the strong hardware to produce an individualized and secure fit. Anti-fatigue technology provides comfort all day long even if you're working nonstop. These boots are finished with a Timberland PRO patch sewn onto the heel areas and a logo on the tongues.
- 6-inch boot height
- Soft toe
- Breathable mesh lining
- Non-slip, oil and abrasion resistant properties via Timberland PRO rubber outer sole
- Full-grain leather exterior
- Ladder Lock outer sole radius
- Cement construction
- Electical Hazard meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!