- Size Chart
Timberland PRO Men's Helix 6-Inch Insulated WP Composite Toe Boots # 91645
Go to work with confidence when you wear Timberland Pro Men's Helix 6-Inch Insulated WP Composite Toe Boots. You’ll be comfortable in any weather conditions with the premium waterproof leather and membrane that keep your feet dry and resist abrasion. Extra security comes by way of the 200g insulation and electrical hazard protection. The composite safety toe offers defense without metal, and you can count on being odor-free with the Agion antimicrobial treatment in the footbed as well as the breathable mesh lining that keeps you comfortable all day long.
These boots have rubber outsoles that guard against slips, oil and abrasions on the job and offer extra grip with Ladder Lock. Your ankles will be free from irritation with the padded top collar. The flexibility and faster break-in time from cement construction join with Anti-Fatigue Technology for unmatched support while you work. Built for durability, this footwear fits just right with heel-lock lacing.
- Composite non-metallic toe protection
- Insulated 200 grams and lined with Agion antimicrobial treatment mesh
- Waterproof leather and membrane
- Cushioned top collar
- Nonslip rubber outsole resists abrasion and oil
- Outsole with Ladder Lock
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole with anti-fatigue technology to lower shock
- Contoured polyurethane footbed features breathability and odor control with Agion
- Structure support from the nylon shank
- Electrical hazard protection
- Flexibility and faster break-in with cement construction
- Secure heel-lock lacing for the right fit
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!