- Size Chart
Surpassing ASTM safety standards for impact, compression resistance and metatarsal impact protection, the Timberland PRO Men's Flexshield 6-inch Steel Toe Boots are designed to keep your feet safe as well as comfortable through long, rugged days on the job.
Built with a padded full-grain leather upper collar and an anatomically contoured internal metatarsal guard, these boots will fit comfortably, easing the potential for soreness during long stretches on your feet. Ladder Lock innovations in the soles make for sturdy footing on ladders, steps and other uneven surfaces. With fully integrated safety features such as slip-resistant outsoles and a TiTaN shaped steel toe, you no longer have to sacrifice comfort for safety in your footwear.
These boots will not only keep your feet comfortable and safe, but you can be assured that their engineered construction allows for functional durability and will stand the test of time. Goodyear welt construction, full-grain leather and non-metallic polycarbonate hardware are incorporated into the features of this boot to ensure that it will put up with the abuse of nearly any job and still maintain their structural integrity and remain comfortable for a long time.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Full grain leather uppers
- Steel Toe shaped on TiTAN last meets ASTM F2413-11, F2412-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Internal Met guard protection meets ASTM F2413-11, F2412-11, Mt75 safety standards
- Non-slip, oil resistant outsole with Ladder lock feature
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Metal free uppers
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!