- Size Chart
These Timberland PRO Endurance 8-Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Boots are made of durable leather and designed for those who spend a lot of time on their feet. The rubber overlay across the steel toe gives added protection against abrasion and scuffs when kneeling or kicking, or whenever you're using your feet a lot. There is a flexible Steel-Flex, puncture resistant insole plate for increased durability and safety.
Made of high-quality waterproof leather and efficiently insulated without being bulky, this boot can help keep your feet warm and dry. The rugged tread on the outer sole is heat, abrasion, oil and slip resistant, making these ASTM rated steel-toe boots a good way of getting the job done safely. You can focus on your task instead of your feet.
The polyurethane foot bed is contoured for a more comfortable fit and lined with an Agion antimicrobial mesh to help control odor. Being on your feet all day won't be a problem with these CSA Grade 1 ESR compliant work boots.
- Boot Height: 8 Inches
- Steel Toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- 200grams/400grams efficient zoned insulation for wamth
- Full grain waterproof leather upper and internal waterproof membrane
- Rubber toe overlay for durability
- Non-slip rubber outsole is non-marking, oil, heat, abrasion and slip-resistant
- Metallic flexible Steel-Flex puncture resistant insole plate
- Ladder lock outsole feature for safety on ladders
- Agion antimicrobial mesh for odor control
- Finger-grip pull-on feature
- Meets CSA Grade 1 ESR requirements
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!