- Size Chart
Timberland PRO 8-Inch Waterproof Work Boots are designed for all day long comfort and wearability. A padded collar eliminates ankle chafing, and durable, flexible insoles allow you to perform a wide range of movement and navigate variable surfaces with ease. The Timberland PRO waterproof models are designed to reduce odor and discomfort with a breathable mesh lining. Agion anti-microbial treatment helps control odors and keep feet dry all day long.
Ideal for cold or wet climates and for working outdoors on multiple surfaces, Timberland PRO boots are designed to withstand even the harshest conditions and keep you going strong all year-round.
- Entire boot is waterproof
- Waterproof leather uppers are seam-sealed
- 400g Thermolite insulation
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for cushion and flexibility
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded collar for increased comfort
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Non-marking, oil-resistant soles
- 8-inch boot height
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!