- Size Chart
Sturdy and strong, the Timberland Pro 8-Inch Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boots is the only work boot you need for all weather conditions. When your workday becomes challenging or exposes you to poor weather conditions, you can count on this pair of wheat-hued boots to help you get the job done. These boots offer support and protection for your feet in even the most arduous work environments.
When you work long shifts indoors or outdoors in less than ideal conditions, you do not want to worry about your footwear. When you slide into the Timberland Pro 8-Inch Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boots, you can rest easy knowing that your feet are protected, supported and comfortable throughout the day. They even have an odor control feature that makes them ideal for long-lasting use with daily wear.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Upper made with seam-sealed waterproof leather
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact standards
- Thermolite 400-gram insulation
- Direct inject construction
- Collar is padded for comfort
- Mesh lining and footbed feature antimicrobial open-cell polyurethane with Agion
- Thermal plastic midsole with blown thermal feature provides cushion and flexibility
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for rigidity and support
- Non marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!