- Size Chart
Keep your feet warm, dry, and comfortable with the Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Work Boots. Made of durable leather, this boot has 200 grams of Thermolite insulation for extra warmth. The 6-inch leather uppers are seam-sealed, making them waterproof. In adhering to Timberland Pro's longstanding legacy of producing durable work boots that perform well, the PRO line includes an slip resistant , oil-resistant, non-marking, rubber lug sole that provides traction for added safety. The mesh insole linings are treated with an Agion anti-microbial treatment to minimize odor. A nylon shock diffusion plate gives support in the most critical areas by keeping the foot rigid. A lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole adds cushioning while also enabling you to retain the flexibility and range of motion you need. The soft toe and padded collar delivers comfort that will last all day, even when you are working long hours.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Soft Toe
- Full grain oiled waterproof leather upper
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Seam sealed waterproofing
- Non-marking rubber non slip and oil-resistant lug outsole for traction
- Polyurethane mesh lining treated with antimicrobial treatment for breathability and odor minimization
- Direct-inject construction adds durability
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole retains flexibility
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!