- Size Chart
Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Work Boots # 26036
Boasting a waterproof finish that's made from high-quality leather, the Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Work Boots have been field tested for durability and comfort in outdoor working conditions. With up to 200 grams of insulation, these boots will keep your feet warm even as the temperatures drops.
The rubber treading patterns on the lug-style outsole provide a good grip on various terrains including rocks and dirt. Nylon shank molding speeds up the break-in time to get these boots ready for long hours of outside work. The direct attachment design also improves the durability of these Timberland boots that can withstand rugged conditions. Diffusion plates in the midsoles and padding on the collars provide optimum ergonomics for the feet and lower legs. The padded tongue is soft to relieve any compression and strain after walking for long distances.
Patented Agion technology ensures that the inner linings of these boots stay odor-free. Made from PVC, the midsole is also designed to manage moisture efficiently to keep your feet dry even after a long day of sweating outside.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Toe Protection: Soft toe
- 200 grams of insulation
- Collar featuring padding
- Agion application on inner lining manages odors and sweat
- Diffusion plate provides shock absorption and contoured support
- Nylon shank molding
- Midsole made from lightweight PVC
- Outsole has rubber texture for maximum traction
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!