- Size Chart
The Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Boots are built for rugged working conditions. Along with keeping you comfortable all day, these boots will also match any type of work ensemble. The steel toe feature gives you that added protection for your feet as you work. The full grain leather construction of the boot is what provides you with strong durability. Another useful feature is the waterproof seam and sealed construction of the boot. Rest assured that your boots will still be looking good when it rains.
The Thermolite insulation is built to keep your feet warm during those cold days or cool throughout those hot days. These types of boots are made with a comfortable foot bed, which is composed of an open-cell polyurethane material. The rubber lug out-soles are oil resistant and will not leave marks as you walk. The mid-sole itself is made from a lightweight thermal plastic. The shock diffusion plate is contoured to shape your feet as you walk during the workday. These boots surely have the right combinations of materials that accentuate a quality design.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe
- Insulated with 200 grams of thermolite
- Waterproof - seam-sealed construction
- Oil resistant rubber out-soles
- Upper full grain leather
- Polyurethane foot bed
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!