- Size Chart
These breathable boots are great for working in cold and wet environments. They provide excellent cushioning, and the PRO outsole protects people from slips and abrasions. They even help keep you upright if you happen to step in some oil. Timberland PRO 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots also come with an antimicrobial lining and cover over the foot bed that ensures wearers' feet stay healthy, dry and free from odors. They are made to be durable with Goodyear welt construction and rugged leather. The ASTM rated steel safety toe is significantly more comfortable than those found in other similar boots as they were designed to provide extra room. In addition, they boots give wearers protection from electrical shocks, so they are great in environments where there may be open circuits. If you are looking for an all-around quality steel toe work boot that is not too bulky and still provides the protection that you need, Timberland PRO 6-Inch Steel Toe Work Boots are worth trying.
- Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Lining: Antimicrobial for keeping feet dry and comfortable in addition to reducing odor
- Material: High-quality nubuck leather to ensure long-lasting wear and comfort
- Foot bed: Agion antimicrobial cover over open-cell polyurethane
- Sole provides resistance to slips
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!