Easy Returns and Exchanges
Reason for Return
Item is defective
We only offer merchandise from suppliers with a reputation for workmanship, innovation, and long-lasting comfort. Even so, every once in a great while a stitch is missed or a good drop of adhesive goes bad. If you find ANY manufacturing defect upon examining your new purchase, please contact us immediately so we can arrange for a prompt exchange at our cost.
Item arrives damaged
If your package arrives in a visibly damaged condition, and it's an option, please consider refusing delivery. Then, contact us right away. We'll be able to get a replacement to you more quickly and you need not worry about returning the item yourself. If you discover damage after the delivery person leaves, you should still contact us within 24 hours so we can arrange a prompt exchange at our cost. In the meantime, please hang onto any original packaging.
Wrong item shipped
Our mistake, our responsibility! Please let us know right away so we can apologize properly and make things right. We'll review your original order with you to make absolutely sure there are no more mistakes. We cover all shipping costs, of course.
Wrong item ordered or your expectations weren't met
Don't sweat it! Above all, we want you to be happy and comfortable. Just a few things to consider:
back to top
- Trying it on is fine, of course, but please don't wash or wear until you know it's a "keeper"
- Underwear can't be returned unless defective. We're sure you understand
- No matter the reason for the return, we'll issue same-tender refunds for any qualifying item you return within 30 days after you received it
- We'll accept most items for exchange up to 30 days. If we're unable to supply the replacement you need within a reasonable time we'll contact you to suggest alternatives, or to arrange a refund.
- Sadly, we do need to reserve our right to refuse returned merchandise based on our own assessment of condition. In addition, we are entitled to limit or assess a restocking fee to future return claims in cases where we judge there to be an excessive frequency or volume of returns. In practice, we almost never exercise these rights, but there they are
back to top
Make a Return By Mail
For your protection, we recommend that you ship via an insured method such as UPS or Fed Ex. Work 'N Gear is not liable for lost packages.All return shipping charges must be prepaid. Sorry, but we can't accept C.O.D. deliveries. All qualifying requests will be processed within one to three business days after we receive and approve your return in Avon, MA. In the case of a return, a credit to your charge card should occur within seven days after your return is processed. Please allow sufficient time for the credit to appear on your card statement.
- Print and complete a Return/Exchange form (PDF)
- Place everything back in the original packaging (item, accessories, tags, manuals...the whole she-bang) and send it prepaid to:
Work 'N Gear Returns
20 Strafello Drive
Avon, MA 02322-1135
back to top
Make a Return At a Work 'N Gear StorePurchases made online can be returned to a local store.
If you wished to make an exchange, there's a chance that your local Work 'N Gear store may already have the same or similar style, size, and color you need! If so, you're more than welcome to purchase the replacement item right then and there. We'll then convert your intended exchange into a return and you'll receive a credit as outlined above. Call your local Work 'N Gear before you travel to confirm stock. We're sorry, but the Work 'N Gear retail locations aren't able to issue immediate credit toward online orders for in-store use.
- Find the nearest store
- Print out the receipt or shipping notification you received by e-mail . Or, download and print a Return/Exchange form (PDF)
- Bring the print-outs and your merchandise in the original, unsealed packaging to your local Work 'N Gear
- Store personnel will help assemble your return shipment and can also assist with size and fit advice if you'd prefer an exchange
- The store will ship your item to the Work 'N Gear Returns Department for processing