- Size Chart
These Super Grit USA Made 17-inch Slip Resistant Rubber Overshoes will keep you on your feet in snow and ice or in industrial settings that involve oil, grease, or other slippery substances. They feature TREDS overboots with sure-gripping aluminum oxide sole bars for superior traction. The soles are made of epoxy traction bars that are embedded with aluminum oxide chips permanently bonded to them with US Military spec epoxy.
These boots are also designed to be so easy to slip on and off, you'll forget you're wearing them. Designed to fit over your work boot, nearly impossible to damage, and easily repaired if damage does occur, these could be the last overboots you'll need to buy for a very long time.
- Made in the USA
- Boot Height: 17 inches
- 6 to 8 times longer lasting than synthetic rubber or pvc counterparts
- Proprietary latex natural rubber formula for superior strength and durability: 4000 lbs tensile strength, 210 lbs per inch "trouser tear" strength, 800% elongation
- Almost impossible to tear or puncture, and if damaged, the tear won't "run"
- Punctures easily repaired with an inside patch or superglue, giving these boots "9 lives"
- Stretchy boot material makes them super easy to pull on and off without a struggle
- Aluminum oxide grit sole bars for greater traction under slippery conditions
- Unilast design means less hassling with which is right and which is left
- Superior fit designed so that you can buy to fit your workboot rather than several sizes too big
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!