- Size Chart
These S2V Vented Military Tactical Boots stand up to the harshest environments. The SuperFabric instep panels and the Cordura high-performance nylon construction guard against water, flashes and abrasions so you can carry on with both your boots and feet intact. The lycra tongue hugs your shin for a snug fit that keeps out debris.
For a dry set of comfortable feet, the Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture while the Aegis Microbe Shield protects from bacteria and fungus. The mesh drainage vents let your feet breathe without allowing splinters and pebbles to enter your shoes. The Walk'em Dry Advanced S2V Sieve circulates the air in while moving the water out.
The Roll-Stop Ankle Stability rounded edge and high-walled Vibram soles are designed for stability. They also prevent injuries due to rolls, slips and sudden drops with the added benefit of the ROCKY Airport footbed for a cushioned step.
- Made in the USA
- 8 inches
- Soft toe
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Flash- and water-resistant leather upper
- Berry compliant
- PTFE flame resistant coating
- SuperFabric instep panels prevents rope burn, cuts, abrasions, punctures and rot.
- Fiberglass shank
- ROCKY Airport™ footbed for cushioning
- Proprietary, high-walled Vibram soles
- 1,000 Denier Cordura nylon for tear, scuff, and abrasion resistance
- Snug fitting Lycra tongue
- Drainage vents
- Uniform Compliant (AR670-1)
Rocky Shoes and Boots
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!