- Size Chart
The Rocky S2V 8-Inch Black Special Ops SuperFabric Instep Boots are incredibly high-intensity boots that are carefully engineered to offer the best in protection to those who are in combat situations. While people in professions other than the Armed Forces can also appreciate the benefits that these boots offer, several of the features are formulated specifically with soldiers in mind.
These boots are resistant to both water and flame, and they are able to withstand many rough situations on the high seas or in circumstances involving fires. This resistance to flame makes these boots a good choice for firefighters as well. These leather and nylon boots feature triple stitching for optimum durability and a fiberglass shank for stability. Vibram soles add another layer of stability to the construction.
Other aspects of these boots include the drainage vents that remove water while preventing any unwanted debris from coming in, a Lycra tongue that hugs the feet for a superior fit and SuperFabric instep panels that guard the boots against such destructive forces as animal bites, rot, rope burn and other hazards. These boots are made in the USA, and with all these features, they'll give your feet an extra measure of security.
- Made in the USA
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Lining: wicking Dri-Lex with microbe shield
- Water-resistant leather
- Flame Resistance due to PTFE coating
- Resistance to punctures due to SuperFabric technology
- Vibram outsole
- Triple-stitched to increase durability
- Roll-Stop Ankle Stability dramatically reduces the risk of ankle injuries
Rocky Shoes and Boots
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!