- Size Chart
Rocky Men's 9 Inch Great Oak Logger Gore-Tex Insulated Boots # 2543RKY
The Rocky Men's 9-Inch Great Oak Gore-Tex Insulated Logger Boots are tough, versatile, and comfortable. These boots offer excellent support and protection for your ankles and legs with the help of quality full-grain leather. The Vibram 946K outer sole is an incredibly durable and flexible material, capable of standing up to years of hard use and is securely attached to the upper with Goodyear leather welt.
These logger boots can handle any weather and any season. The 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation will keep your feet warm through the winter months, and the waterproof GORE-TEX fabric inside will keep you dry in rain, snow, sleet, or mud while still allowing for excellent breathability.
The collar of this boot is cushioned for comfort, and the loop on the back of the boot makes putting it on and taking it off much easier. The laces are versatile and adjustable so you always get a snug, comfortable fit. The removable PU footbed allows you to customize the amount of cushion you need. This long-lasting boot will never wear you out and won't let you down.
- Boot height: 9 inches
- Soft toe
- 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation protection
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- Full grain leather upper
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Steel shank for support
- Vibram 946K outer sole provides traction
Rocky Shoes and Boots
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!