- Size Chart
Rocky Men's 8 Inch Original Ranger Gore-Tex Steel Toe Boots # 6224RKY
Keep your feet dry and comfortable during a long work shift or when outdoors when you wear these Rocky Men's 8-Inch Original Ranger Gore-Tex Steel Toe Boots. These boots are made of waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX fabric that allows air to circulate around your feet while preventing moisture from getting inside the boots. With Goodyear welt construction, these boots are made for walking many miles.
The oil-resistant rubber Vibram outsole ensures that you'll have a good tread even if you're walking on slick or slippery surfaces. With steel toe protection, you'll be able to meet industry standards for footwear safety and protection. The tough hardware holds the laces securely. The set of thick laces stay tied all day long without wearing or becoming loose. These boots extend eight inches past your ankle for both comfort and protection.
These durable boots feature the Gore-Tex label near the laces and a logo patch on the upper portion of the boot. A loop is fastened at the upper back heel area to help you pull on and take off the boots at the end of your shift.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Full grain leather upper
- Features GORE-TEX breathable fabric
- Oil-resistant rubber Vibram outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Electrical hazard protection exceeds ASTM F2413 standards
Rocky Shoes and Boots
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!