- Size Chart
Rocky's Men's 8-Inch Fort Hood Waterproof Boots combine full grain leather and panels of lightweight, 1,000-Denier nylon to make duty footwear that's durable, comfortable, and flexible enough for just about any work environment in moderate to hot temperatures. The padded collars can block debris and will eliminate the possibility of chafing around the legs.
The nylon wicks away any moisture buildup inside the boots, in order to help keep your skin dry and comfortable. At the same time, gusseted tongues keep water and dirt outside. A lacing system with eyelets at the top and D-rings at the bottom ensures easy adjustability around feet, ankles, and legs for a customized fit. Toe boxes have plenty of room. The rubber S.W.A.T. outsoles offer the best sure-footed traction.
As you'd expect of any footwear that's fit for military service, the Fort Hood cleans up well. The leather polishes up nicely and the nylon panels will wipe clean with a wet cloth and a little soap. The Rocky brand name is stamped on the back.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Soft toe
- Made of full grain Waterproof leather and lightweight nylon
- Not insulated
- Rubber S.W.A.T. outsole offers good traction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
Rocky Shoes and Boots
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!