- Size Chart
The Rocky Men's 6 Inch Alpha Force Composite Toe Waterproof Boots are ready for combat. They are made to be durable with the full grain water-resistant leather upper that is combined with nylon. The nylon makes them lightweight for flexibility and mobility. They are waterproof and keep your feet dry from the outside elements. The 6 inch height gives your ankle support while giving you the mobility you may need for your everyday combative activities.
Tie up the boot using the eyeholes for maximum comfort. There is an offset d-ring metal eyelet at the neck of the boot to give added support to the ankles. The padded top keeps your leg and ankle from chafing from the boot. It has soft inner lining to give you ultimate comfort.
The composite safety toe not only protects your toes from hazards, but also keeps the boots lightweight. The non-metallic safety toe and stabilizer also keeps you from setting off metal detectors at airports, government buildings and checkpoints. You can be free to go anywhere. The outsole is oil- and slip-resistant so that you can have grip and not fall on any terrain that you may encounter. The outsole also is non-marking so that you can go anywhere without leaving evidence.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe meets the ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Full grain, water resistant leather and lightweight nylon
- Electrical hazard protection exceeds ASTM F2413 standards
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber outsole is Oil and slip resistant
Rocky Shoes and Boots
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!