- Size Chart
These Rockport Works Women's 6-Inch More Energy Comp Toe Waterproof Work Boots are designed for looks, comfort and protection. This boot is constructed from waterproof tumbled full grain leather for a polished look that resists abrasions. The boot has full laces and triple stitching with padding around the ankle for comfort. The nylon mesh lining wicks moisture away and the Hydro Defense® waterproof bootie keeps your feet dry. The removable EVA insert with adiPRENE by Adidas will cushion your feet all day.
The More Energy collection includes advanced technological features to ensure superior performance. These Rockport boots have an extra wide composite toe. The dual density polyurethane foam midsole is directly attached. The outsole is crafted from rubber for slip resistance and stability. This boot is designed with a shock absorbing heel and rebounding forepart pads to add comfort to every stride.
These Rockport Women's Work Boots contain no metal and meet industry standards for electrical hazard, impact and compression.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe is extra wide and meets ASTM I/C75 standards
- Nylon mesh lining to wick moisture away
- Hydro Defense® Waterproof Bootie
- Tumbled full grain leather upper
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- EVA Cushion Insert with adiPRENE by Adidas
- Shock absorbing heel
- Rubber traction outsole
- Dual Density, Direct Attached PU Midsole
- Rebounding Forepart Pads
- Airport Friendly - 100% non-metallic construction
- Meets Electrical Hazard ASTM standards
- Meets ASTM I/C75 standards for impact and compression
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!