- Size Chart
The Rockport Works More Energy Composite Toe Waterproof Boot provides you with continuous back saving comfort to help you stay focused and productive on the job. The high quality waterproof full grained leather construction will keep your feet warm and dry with its moisture wick nylon mesh inner lining and hydro defense waterproof bootie construction. When you’re ready to handle dangers in the workplace, you’ll find the boots ASTM rated electrical hazard protection and extra wide composite toe ideal for everyday dangers. The removable EVA cushion inserts with an ADIPRENE by adidas shock-absorbing heel and extra-wide toe caps are perfect for busy professionals who are on their feet all day. To prevent trips and falls, the non-slip rubber traction bottom makes the boot oil and slip resistant. If your job takes you through airport check points, you’re sure to enjoy the boots added security-friendly feature with its 100% non-metallic construction.
- 6 inch
- Composite Toe is extra wide and meets ASTM I/C75 class 75 impact and compression standards
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- 100% Non-metallic is airport and security friendly
- Direct attached polyurethane midsole
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM EH standards
- Non-slip dual density outsole with rubber traction is slip and oil resistant
- Insole: Removable EVA Cushion Insert with adiPRENE by Adidas Shock Absorbing Heel and Rebounding Forepart Pads
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!