Rockport 6 Inch More Energy Composite Toe Work Boots # RK6635RKP
Rockport Works 6-Inch More Energy Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots have moisture wicking nylon mesh, Hydro Defense waterproof bootie linings and removable EVA cushion inserts to keep your hardworking feet dry and comfortable. The boots have rebounding forepart pads and dual-density, direct-attached polyurethane midsoles with adiPRENE shock absorbing heels by Adidas to absorb the shocks of the many steps you take throughout your rigorous day. The technology redistributes foot-to-ground impact throughout your body reducing the likelihood of repetitive impact injuries and preventing your feet from becoming sore from intensive walking.
Outside, these seam-sealed waterproof boots have roomy, extra-wide composite ASTM I/C75 rated toes that withstand impacts up to 75 pounds to keep your feet safe from drop hazards. The non-slip rubber traction bottoms give you a firm grip on the ground when you need it the most. Rockport More Energy boots are electrical hazard ASTM EH rated to fit company standards for required safety shoes. These lightweight black work boots are as tough as they look. They're also 100% non-metallic, making them airport and metal detector friendly. Rockport More Energy composite toe boots have a professional look and perform accordingly. These boots are favored by electrical workers and are great if you want an extra safety edge and professional performance.
- Height: 6"
- Composite Toe is extra wide and meets ASTM I/C75 class 75 impact and compression standards
- Nylon mesh Hydro Defense® waterproof bootie lining
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Non-slip rubber traction bottom is oil and slip resistant
- 100% non-metallic is airport and security friendly
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM EH rating
- Dual density, direct-attached polyurethane midsole
- EVA cushion insert
- adiPRENE shock absorbing heel
- Rebounding Forepart Pads