Rockport Works 6-Inch More Energy Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots are durable and comfortable, making them a great choice for a variety of work environments or everyday rugged use. The ASTM rated composite toe cap is I/C75 tested for protection, featuring a roomy, extra-wide toe so you'll have freedom of movement all day long. Your feet stay dry and comfortable in any kind of weather with the waterproof Crazy Horse leather backed by breathable nylon mesh that wicks moisture away from your skin.
These 6-inch boots provide a non-slip dual-density outsole with rubber traction that is resistant to oil and slips. With rebounding forepart pads and shock absorption in the heels, you can easily be on your feet for hours without foot fatigue, and because they’re 100% non-metallic, they’re also airport friendly. You’ll enjoy the convenience of the removable EVA cushion insole with adiPRENE and the extra defense that comes with electrical hazard protection.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Composite Toe is extra wide and meets ASTM I/C75 class 75 impact and compression standards
- Nylon mesh lining for breathability
- Waterproof Crazy Horse leather upper
- Non-slip dual-density outsole is oil and slip resistant with rubber traction
- Direct attached PU midsole
- Insole is removable EVA cushion with ADIPRENE absorbing heel
- Heel has shock absorption and rebounding pads
- Roomy fit with extra-wide toe
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM EH standards
- Airport and security friendly with 100% non-metallic construction