Other Helpful Links
Important: Please fill out a Return Form (PDF) before initiating a return.
Reason for Return
Item is defective
We only offer merchandise from suppliers with a reputation for workmanship, innovation, and long-lasting comfort. Even so, every once in a great while a stitch is missed or a good drop of adhesive goes bad. If you find ANY manufacturing defect upon examining your new purchase, please contact us immediately.
Item arrives damaged
If your package arrives in a visibly damaged condition, and it's an option, please consider refusing delivery. Then, contact us right away. We'll be able to get a replacement to you more quickly and you need not worry about returning the item yourself. If you discover damage after the delivery person leaves, you should still contact us straight away. In the meantime, please hang onto any original packaging.
Wrong item shipped
Our mistake, our responsibility! Please let us know right away so we can apologize properly and make things right. We'll review your original order with you to make absolutely sure there are no more mistakes. We cover all shipping costs, of course.
Wrong item ordered or your expectations weren't met
Don't sweat it! Above all, we want you to be happy and comfortable. Just a few things to consider:
- Trying it on is fine, of course, but please don't wash or wear until you know it's a "keeper".
- Underwear can't be returned unless defective. We're sure you understand.
- No matter the reason for the return, we'll issue same-tender refunds for any qualifying item you return within 30 days after you received it. Items returned for issues not stemming from defect, damaged or incorrect orders are subject to a refund minus the cost of shipping.
- Sadly, we do need to reserve our right to refuse returned merchandise based on our own assessment of condition. In addition, we are entitled to limit or assess a restocking fee to future return claims in cases where we judge there to be an excessive frequency or volume of returns.
Make a Web Return By Mail
- Print and complete a Return form (PDF)
Place everything back in the original packaging (item, accessories, tags, manuals...the whole she-bang) and send it prepaid to:
Work 'N Gear Returns
20 Strafello Drive
Avon, MA 02322-1135
For your protection, we recommend that you ship via an insured method such as UPS or Fed Ex. Work 'N Gear is not liable for lost packages.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. Sorry, but we can't accept C.O.D. deliveries.
All qualifying requests will be processed within one to three business days after we receive and approve your return in Avon, MA. In the case of a return, a credit to your charge card, minus the cost of shipping, should occur within seven days after your return is processed. Please allow sufficient time for the credit to appear on your card statement.
Make a Return At a Work 'N Gear Store
Purchases made online can be returned to a local store.
- Find the nearest store
- Print out the receipt or shipping notification you received by e-mail . Or, download and print a Return form (PDF)
- Bring the print-outs and your merchandise in the original, unsealed packaging to your local Work 'N Gear.
- Store personnel will help assemble your return shipment and can also assist with size and fit advice if you'd like to purchase a replacement item.
- The store will ship your item to the Work 'N Gear Returns Department for processing.
If your item wasn't quite right for you, there's a chance that your local Work 'N Gear store may already have the same or similar style, size, and color you need! If so, you're more than welcome to purchase the replacement item right then and there. We'll then accept your return and you'll receive a credit, minus the cost of shipping, as outlined above. Call your local Work 'N Gear before you travel to confirm stock. We're sorry, but the Work 'N Gear retail locations aren't able to issue immediate credit toward online orders for in-store use.