- Size Chart
The Reebok Men's Trainex 6-Inch Waterproof Composite Toe Sport Boots are a smart choice for anyone looking for a boot that will keep their feet dry in damp conditions, while still protecting toes from heavy objects. The boots feature a removable EVA cushioned insole that has a sponge rubber heel wedge. With the composite toe and 100% non-metallic heel airbag, the boots won't set off a metal detector.
The 90 degree heel makes these boots an ideal choice for loggers or other workers who do a lot of climbing. With a rubber sole designed to provide a lot of traction and prevent slipping, and the directly attached sole means that you won't have to worry about water penatrating inside the boot.
With the cushioned insoles, your feet will be comfortable while you are on the job. The boots come in a variety of sizes and are also available in regular- and wide-widths to fit your feet.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Water resistant leather upper
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413 standards
- Non-insulated boots
- Waterproof membrane construction
- Durable traction rubber sole directly attached
- Aircom air heelbag is 100% non-metallic
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM F2413 standard
- You'll only see brands with the highest reputation for quality, durability, and comfort
- We carefully screen individual styles for real-life, pro-grade performance
- You get great value for your dollar; You'll never feel cheated!