Important: Please fill out a Return Form (PDF) before initiating a return.
Reason for Return
Item is defective
Sometimes a stitch is missed or a good drop of adhesive goes bad. If you find a manufacturing defect upon examining your new purchase, please contact us immediately.
Item arrives damaged
If your package arrives in a visibly damaged condition, refuse delivery if possible. Then, contact us right away. If you discover damage after the delivery person leaves, you should still contact us straight away. Please hang onto any original packaging.
All Other Reasons
Don't sweat it! Above all, we want you to be happy and comfortable. Just a few things to consider:
- Trying it on is fine, but we cannot accept washed or worn merchandise.
- Underwear can't be returned unless defective.
- No matter the reason for the return, we'll issue same-tender refunds for any qualifying item you return within 30 days after you received it. Items returned for issues not stemming from defect, damaged or incorrect orders are subject to a refund minus the cost of shipping.
- We reserve the right to refuse returned merchandise based on our own assessment of condition. In addition, we are entitled to limit or assess a restocking fee to future return claims in cases where we judge there to be an excessive frequency or volume of returns.
How to Make a Web Return
- Print and complete a Return form (PDF)
- Place everything back in the original packaging (item, accessories, tags, manuals, etc.) and send it prepaid to:
Work 'N Gear Returns
20 Strafello Drive
Avon, MA 02322-1135
For your protection, we recommend that you ship via an insured method such as UPS or Fed Ex. Work 'N Gear is not liable for lost packages.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. Sorry, but we can't accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Drop Off at a Store
Purchases made online can be dropped off at a store, and we will help you ship it to our warehouse to initiate the return.
- Download and print a Return form (PDF)
- Bring the return form and your merchandise in the original, unsealed packaging to your local Work 'N Gear
- Store personnel will help you pack your return shipment
- The store will ship your item to the Work 'N Gear Returns Department for processing
Note: Work 'N Gear retail locations are NOT able to perform exchanges, issue credit, cash, or store credit, or otherwise initiate returns in-store. Web returns must be shipped to our warehouse for processing. We thank you for your understanding.